Personalisation through variable data enhances the whole experience of receiving direct mail, ensuring that your campaign generates positive awareness. It will also improve the response rate from your target audience.
We have the expertise and resources to personalise your campaign at many levels, from a simple name and address on a postcard to variable text and data on a multi-page letter, to provide the most cost effective solution to suit your campaign.
Some of the Variable Data Printing that we do on a regular basis include:
- Name and address changes
- Individual supporter barcoding
- Changed or unique paragraphs within appeals
- Targeting within certain postcodes
- Segmenting by age, gender or likely nature of response
- Varying the nature of appeal ‘asks’ depending on recent donation history
- Pre filled donation forms for ease of reply
- Conference badges, with individual ID and photograph
- Personalised and individual brochures
- Ticket and job bag numbering