This eight week evangelism course helps people face life’s biggest questions and introduces them to Jesus.
FIND OUT MORE
What makes it different?
The Y Course stands apart from other enquirers’ courses because –
- Its guests need no knowledge of the Bible or Christian language
- It includes issues like ‘Why does God allow suffering?’ and ‘What about other religions?
- It talks today’s language, uses stories that relate, and doesn’t rush people to a decision.
What resources does it provide?
The resources for The Y Course include –
- 16 chat show style DVD segments (6 minutes each) featuring Peter Meadows and Joseph Steinberg with Gemma Hunt
- A guide for Course Leaders
- A guide for small group leaders and over 100 questions to stimulate discussion
- The Book of Y – the core content for the course
“An amazingly fresh way to help people discover Jesus and come to follow him. ” Jeff Lucas – writer and speaker